Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Get the Vote, Gals!!!!

Dear Girls,
What if your love life depended on a vote?
What's the first thing that came to your mind when that question being asked to you?
Did you think about your man voting for YOU?
In other words, voting for you as the woman of his dreams, the woman he wants to be  with forever?
That's the way I always looked at it - as though I were RUNNING for the office of "girlfriend," or "wife."
Looking back - it was as if I were draping myself in my credentials, showing off my skills, like "niceness," and "understanding," and "sexy," and "smart," and "funny," and so many other things I thought he'd "love" about me - things I thought would make him fall in love with me forever.
And, of course - none of those things mean ANYTHING when it comes to a man FALLING IN LOVE.
A man does not fall for "qualities."
A man just "FALLS."
And then he automatically "votes" for you for girlfriend and wife - because he can't even see himself without you.
So - how do you really get his vote?
How do you get him to fall?
THEREFORE Girls, you have to vote for YOURSELF
Instead of finding yourself thinking about him all the time, worrying about how he feels all the time, stressing about every woman he comes in contact with and speaks to, every beautiful, sexy woman he LOOKS at - even on TV - 
there are many ways we can push a man away without even knowing we're doing it. We can do it by Over functioning. We can do it by Thinking and Doing instead of Feeling and Being. We can push a man away by giving him more than he gives us, or by pretending.
Huuuuu~~ that's all for today! Thank you! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment